Football NFL Season

Ren

Damn. Bad year for the Giants.

I don't know if underachieving like them or having just a flat-out bad product like my team (the Bears) has is worse. It probably wouldn't be half as frustrating for us this year if it wasn't so plainly transparent that there's no justification for our starting quarterback being under center this year.

• Love 1

Dolphins fan since I can remember. Yes I know frustration is years and years of frustration and now with the yellow belly Cutler as QB makes it all the worse. Season opener sucked we barely made it out with a win. Second game we get our asses handed to us by the winless fucking Jets! It's just miserable but I still watch religiously.

• Haha 1

It was the Steelers annual 'lose the third game of the season to a team they should beat pretty easily' day Sunday, which always just fills me with joy/mild rage. I know it's coming every year and yet somehow always think that they're going to be an inferior team by two touchdowns, as they should. Instead they lose. And it sucks.

• Haha 2

14 hours ago, Moonhawk said:

Dolphins fan since I can remember. Yes I know frustration is years and years of frustration and now with the yellow belly Cutler as QB makes it all the worse. Season opener sucked we barely made it out with a win. Second game we get our asses handed to us by the winless fucking Jets! It's just miserable but I still watch religiously.

Yellow belly? Damn. No honeymoon period with the Dolphins fans? lol

• Haha 1

Well shit. I wonder how the Vikes will do after losing Bradford and Cook. Although we lost the game this weekend, our defense struggled and our running game struggled once Cook went out, but there were quite a few bad calls. I saw at least 3 times that the defense was holding the jersey of our receivers when they were trying to catch the ball, it was so blatant that even announcers mentioned it. 

12 hours ago, Timberwolf said:

LMAO, I haven't watched it yet.  I know that on the scoreboard we won, but I won't know how I feel about it until I actually watch it.  :29:  @Dulcet

You might want to start watching at the second half. It's not pretty.

Super pleased with how The Biscuit looked, though. Accuracy on the run is huge in this league right now.

• Like 2