Football NFL Season

Ren

OK, I watched the full game last night.  @Phoenix is right, the first have the Bears owned.  You should have scored more than those 2 points.  In the second half, both teams made a hell of a game of it, and both teams got lots of penalties.  It should have gone into overtime, but Trubisky should have thrown that ball out of bounds.  Could have forced the overtime, but he tried to make a completion, and if he would have made it, it would have been awesome for you, shitty for me, but with a guy like Smith, well, you saw what happened.  Good game over all, but I can't say the bears won the game out side of the points on the board.  They won the first half, but the second half was an open game.  :29: Just my opinion.

On 10/15/2017 at 6:23 PM, Spyder said:

Steelers lose to Jacksonville last week, beat undefeated KC this week.

And because da Bearss beat da Steelers, dis meanss dey are the best in the NFL my frent.

5515d79cbc31da161fa2ddbdb27e6ecc.jpg.e241645ce7c0a2d5967f769c6ac47371.jpg

Really though, for a team that needs draft picks and a new head coach, winning a game on the road against a tough defense isn't a good sign. 8-8 here we come. Ugh.

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

That game across the pond was close for a while. This is why the NFL is as popular as it is--the league has enough parity that any game that could be a blowout can end up interesting.

This Bears defense is for real. They have second and third-stringers out there but still forcing turnovers and not giving up a lot of points. Drew Brees had been sacked five times all season, and the Bears front got to him twice. Trubisky is very raw, so this may not even be a playoff team next year, but if they can pick up a wideout, this young roster could look great all of a sudden.

46 minutes ago, Moonhawk said:

StuPid dolphins and their retarded ass backward plays. They had a winning record and then they fall apart... against the stupid Ravens! Football and the dolphins raise my blood pressure 

I was going to ask about this @Moonhawk.  

@Phoenix, Keenum is doing well at quarterback.  Our offensive line is stronger than it has been in years.  Our defense is good, but it's like they forgot to wrap up their tackles against the Browns, that seemed to be the problem when I was watching them yesterday.

He threw four picks at Twickenham last year, so definitely a better trip this time around. Is he doing well enough to take the starter job from a healthy Sam Bradford though? I have to figure either way the Vikings should take the division this year.

Tonight's broadcast was brutal. I'm not at all a fan of McDonough and Gruden, so when the game's bad, it's bad.

Don’t need that they need to build on what hey have. They had a decent o line they tore it apart. They had a great rb squad they tore it up and now again. They have good receivers they send those away too for what for bullshit. I love them and I hate them. Stupid ass organization and upper management idiots

• Like 1

That's how I felt over the last few years with the Vikes.  We needed an offensive line, but they just wouldn't get anybody, or get players that were just shit.  They kept Matt Kalil, who was terrible.  They finally got rid of him, and now we have a decent offensive line that actually protects our quarterback.  :D 

Yeah, I was in the same boat with the Bears being off (though I should be thankful their games aren't a death march any more like they were through week 4). KC at Dallas wasn't so good, and I think I watched the Monday night game on mute the whole time while I did other stuff.

Edited by Phoenix
  • Haha 1