Ren

Football NFL Season

Pretty much got what I wanted this week at Soldier Field. No big injuries, a loss in the standings, some progression with Trubisky, and the coaching staff looking really bad. The actual NFL professional wideout they traded for dropping passes isn't good, though.

Well, the Steelers were bad, but at least they were playing a team that they could be bad against and still get a win. Thankfully it doesn't have to be pretty to count.

How about them Vikes.  They are looking good with Keenum QBing.  The running backs are looks solid, not great, but solid.  Are receivers are doing really well also, and what about Theilin?!?!  I'm just happy our offensive line are solid and it wasn't at the cost of our defensive line.  The only thing I have a problem with is the consistency of Kai Forbath.  Missing simple kicks.  WTF is that about?

I really wish the Steelers would try winning a game without it coming down to the last play . It doesn't seem like a lot to ask that there be a game every once in a while that doesn't stress me out.

• Haha 1

I'm just happy the Vikes won again this week, and won soundly.

It was a rough loss last week against the Panthers, but to bounce back like this is good.

Gotta say, the league is tough to watch this year between the catch rule problems showing up again and injuries to high profile players everywhere. Playoffs are starting to get a "last man standing" vibe to them. Still three years left on the deal after this, but the expiration of the collective bargaining agreement is already starting to loom large.

Yeah, I'm not liking the catch rule as well.  It doesn't seem to be judged fairly, even in the same game.  And yeah, there does seem to be a lot of injuries this year.

So the season is over the Eagles win it good for them another 6 months to wait until we start again

• Haha 1

So there's roughly 8 weeks until the start of the NFL preseason.  I'm expecting big things from the Minnesota Vikings.  We didn't lose a lot of players and although we lost Case Keenum, Sam Bradford and Teddy Bridgewater, we did get Kirk Cousins who is supposed to be a better quarterback.  The things I've read say that although Cousins didn't have a great few years, he is a better quarterback than Keenum, Bradford or Bridgewater.  I hope this is the case.  

What about your teams?

• Love 1