Ren

Vikings

20 posts in this topic

I had not been able to watch the series until I got HULU>>>OMFG!! Long live Ragnar!  

l-histoire-de-vikings-a-connu-de-nombreux.jpg

• Love 1

Floki is just freaking awesome Tracy...I cannot believe what they put him through! 

• Haha 1

Gotta love Lagertha...and Bjorn.. Ragnar screwed them over so bad and they rose to such high power. 

• Love 1

She is just a bad ass.. Lagertha should have killed what's her face..lol. Its late and ma tired. She so betrayed Ragnar with....OMG I am tired I can't think of his name. lol.

• Haha 1

I'll give you HULU log in if you like. :) Soo going to watch it again 

• Haha 1

Any idea when the new season is starting?? I am going to have to have to watch it again before it starts. 

• Love 1

I love this show. Lagertha and floki I love. The crippled son too I forgot his name. Did a bit of research on the show and most of the Ragnar stories are gathered from different stories and put together a lot of them are not confirmed that they were his, or his kids. Great history the Vikings but no one kept records just word of mouth and legends. Now I want to rewatch the show

Edited by Moonhawk
  • Love 2

Ivar the Boneless - he is awesome, Iove the relationship between him and Ragnar

• Love 2

Ivar is my new favorite from the last season

• Love 2

2 hours ago, hirondelle said:

Ivar the Boneless - he is awesome, Iove the relationship between him and Ragnar

Yeah, they have such a powerful but difficult relationship.  Love it!

16 hours ago, Moonhawk said:

I love this show. Lagertha and floki I love. The crippled son too I forgot his name. Did a bit of research on the show and most of the Ragnar stories are gathered from different stories and put together a lot of them are not confirmed that they were his, or his kids. Great history the Vikings but no one kept records just word of mouth and legends. Now I want to rewatch the show

I was impressed to hear that as well Moony.  

Ivar..what a snake...

18 hours ago, hirondelle said:

S5 is set to premiere on November 29, 2017 :D

I will be watching then. and need to re watch before..:):) 

• Love 1

7 hours ago, Ren said:

Ivar..what a snake...

No way!  He makes the best use of the faculties he has.  

Love, love, love Vikings. Has to be one of the most underrated shows on television. Doesn't get much coverage, but always brings it's A game.

• Love 1

19 hours ago, Timberwolf said:

No way!  He makes the best use of the faculties he has.  

O I grant you that hon, but he is still a snake, That was actually pretty sad when Ragnar found out. 

14 hours ago, Spyder said:

Love, love, love Vikings. Has to be one of the most underrated shows on television. Doesn't get much coverage, but always brings it's A game.

YES~:) 

• Like 1

I have been a HUGE fan from the start, but the way this past season started out just turned me off completely..... I only watched the season opener and then gave it up.  Maybe I need to go back and watch it?

• Like 1

On 9/25/2017 at 4:26 AM, Ren said:

I had not been able to watch the series until I got HULU>>>OMFG!! Long live Ragnar!  

l-histoire-de-vikings-a-connu-de-nombreux.jpg

did you delete your image?

13 hours ago, fantasymom said:

I have been a HUGE fan from the start, but the way this past season started out just turned me off completely..... I only watched the season opener and then gave it up.  Maybe I need to go back and watch it?

I didn't watch this until the third season was getting ready to start.  A friend of mine raved about it, and said that I needed to watch it.  I watched an episode or 2 with him and didn't think much of it.  Then I went to the States to visit my kids and they a Vikings marathon on the history channel.  I caught it at the first episode and thought that it was eh, ok, but for some reason, I just needed to watch the next episode, then the next.  I was hooked!  I think I watched all of the first season and part of the second while I was there in the States.  When I got back to Thailand, I started over and watched it with @hirondelle.  I still love it!