Vikings

Ren

I love this show. Lagertha and floki I love. The crippled son too I forgot his name. Did a bit of research on the show and most of the Ragnar stories are gathered from different stories and put together a lot of them are not confirmed that they were his, or his kids. Great history the Vikings but no one kept records just word of mouth and legends. Now I want to rewatch the show

Edited by Moonhawk
  • Love 2

16 hours ago, Moonhawk said:

I love this show. Lagertha and floki I love. The crippled son too I forgot his name. Did a bit of research on the show and most of the Ragnar stories are gathered from different stories and put together a lot of them are not confirmed that they were his, or his kids. Great history the Vikings but no one kept records just word of mouth and legends. Now I want to rewatch the show

I was impressed to hear that as well Moony.  

Ivar..what a snake...

18 hours ago, hirondelle said:

S5 is set to premiere on November 29, 2017 :D

I will be watching then. and need to re watch before..:):) 

• Love 1

19 hours ago, Timberwolf said:

No way!  He makes the best use of the faculties he has.  

O I grant you that hon, but he is still a snake, That was actually pretty sad when Ragnar found out. 

14 hours ago, Spyder said:

Love, love, love Vikings. Has to be one of the most underrated shows on television. Doesn't get much coverage, but always brings it's A game.

YES~:) 

• Like 1

On 9/25/2017 at 4:26 AM, Ren said:

I had not been able to watch the series until I got HULU>>>OMFG!! Long live Ragnar!  

l-histoire-de-vikings-a-connu-de-nombreux.jpg

did you delete your image?

13 hours ago, fantasymom said:

I have been a HUGE fan from the start, but the way this past season started out just turned me off completely..... I only watched the season opener and then gave it up.  Maybe I need to go back and watch it?

I didn't watch this until the third season was getting ready to start.  A friend of mine raved about it, and said that I needed to watch it.  I watched an episode or 2 with him and didn't think much of it.  Then I went to the States to visit my kids and they a Vikings marathon on the history channel.  I caught it at the first episode and thought that it was eh, ok, but for some reason, I just needed to watch the next episode, then the next.  I was hooked!  I think I watched all of the first season and part of the second while I was there in the States.  When I got back to Thailand, I started over and watched it with @hirondelle.  I still love it!