School has died down

Dulcet

I've finally reached that point in my schooling where I can fuck around again because all my serious work is done. Actually, the class I'm in now is easy because the prof hasn't taught it before and the deadlines are super lose because she didn't read the syllabus all the way through.  I graduate in July and I could not be more thrilled.

The job hunt has gone depressingly awful, but in the fall I plan on using this grant money I got and pursuing my dream of entering the data science field. I just need to actually start a blog and whatnot to get my stuff out there. 

I also plan on rewarding myself with a Nintendo 3DS this week as my graduation gift to myself. 

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

I'm one assignment away from completing my degree. I had to push back some classes to make it an easier load. I'm doing awesome though. July 3 is my last day and I start grad school in October at Southern New Hampshire University Online to pursue my dream of becoming a Data Scientist. I already have a domain bought and paid for and I plan on giving you guys here an exclusive look. Right now my focus is on learning the craft and building a small portfolio for you all to see. 

here is a view of my updated workspace which I'm pretty proud of:

36295855_10100306946369304_5050651944029257728_n.jpg

• Love 1

• 2 weeks later...