3 minutes ago, Ren said:

LOVE it I will have to take some new pics of my tat's I have 5 total. I have one on each calf and upper arms and on my left Brest for my kids....ya all want to see my boobies I know...

I will not deny that lmao. 6 of the anime and the tribal is on my right arm, Trunks is on my back, sexynaked lady is on my left arm from elbow to shoulder and my penguins are on my left calf :D

• Love 3

Awesome! And...ALLOT :D
I only have two, dunno if you guys saw them yet or not.
First pic you can see them both, one on my right wrist and one on my right lower leg.
(sorry for the look on my face there, it was at least 35 C/95 F and we just hiked for 4 hours there xD)

tat-soulie.jpg

wist-tat.jpg

tat-soulie 28032012-small.jpg

Edited by SoulDragon
  • Love 6

I'll get to this someday too (the posting, not the ink. I have that. But. I mean MOAR ink, obvs. Always).

Current collection: fox on back, words on wrist, dragonfly on calf, crow on arm (in progress), crows on back (not yet started, but part of the arm crow. It's a series/piece. It'll take some time), books and dragon on other calf (also not started, but the appoitment's booked for November).

Ima be the GD tattooed fox. Because fuck it. I have skin and I love ink. Let's get 'er done.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

@DragonsBane there were tatts? I saw plenty of places to nip. ;) jk, love the artwork especially since I knew most of the figures. 😂

@SoulDragon Beautiful! And the ink is lovely too. I like the middle pic that closely matched NL's original banner 😸

@Tika and @fox I can't wait to see pictures. 

I have had ideas for a first tattoo but I haven't crossed that path to actually having a tatt instead of just drawing them.

funny note: tatt is autocorrected for tart? 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

8 minutes ago, SoulDragon said:

OMG@Tikathey're amazing! Especially love the blue roses, they're done beautifully, and the phoenix 5th pic, i think i remember seeing the design for that one.

Thank you!  I do most of my own designs, it helps to be in a relationship with a tattoo artist & be co owner of a tattoo shop lol 

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, fantasymom said:

Awesome Tika!!!  I didn't know you were a Kushiel's Dart fan!  I adore those books :x

Me too!  Obviously lol. The one on my leg says "That which yields is not always weak" 

• Like 1
  • Love 2