hirondelle

Good morning my beloved. I am up two hours earlier then my alarm but I get you and the house all to myself until the others wake up.  It's going to be an intense week with myself as acting manager for my Starbucks grocery store kiosk so we'll see how that goes.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Good morning all you beautiful NLers. @hirondelle and I are up early today. We are out to get the title for our motorcycle transferred into our name. Our first stop, they told us we were at the wrong place because our motorcycle was registered in another province. We have to go to the main office to transfer it not only to our name, but also to the province of Bangkok. It is a bit rainy this morning, but it has been nice riding so far. We have stopped to have breakfast, next section will be from near where we used to live, to almost the other side of Bangkok, but at least I can follow the route of the skytrain. :)  Will letyiu al know how it goes. 

• Love 1

• 4 months later...
  • 2 years later...