Damn it.

Phoenix

Damn it.. I can't find any of my avis!!! Breaks down into tears...I KNOW I have them somewhere. I am checking on my tera drive and NOOOO they aren't there but I did find a bunch of emotes if you want me send them to you Timber.

Hahahah and of course all my 18+ photos I took. 

Edited by Ren
  • Love 1

I have actually tried making curry from scratch and tasting out the more unique flavor profiles like adding chocolate or coffee and it really gave a depth of flavor to the curry without marring the curry flavor.  I have yet to try a green Thai curry but I will make sure to do so in the future.

• Like 1

On 9/28/2017 at 10:30 AM, Phoenix said:

Yes. I worked at a place that had a fantastic green Thai curry but I haven't been able to find a paste or powder at home that comes close. I've been digging a Japanese curry lately that a local Korean market sells.

On 9/28/2017 at 10:36 AM, Kethlia said:

I have actually tried making curry from scratch and tasting out the more unique flavor profiles like adding chocolate or coffee and it really gave a depth of flavor to the curry without marring the curry flavor.  I have yet to try a green Thai curry but I will make sure to do so in the future.

You both really need to try the real Thai green curry.  The stuff in the States just doesn't come close.  Trust me.  

• Love 1