Star Wars..just admit it.you love it.

Ren

I've never been a closet Star Wars fan I've been a full blown Star Wars fan all my life. I have clothing(including socks) all sorts of merchandise(I seriously have a problem with the amount of merch) all the movies in VHS, DVD, and blue ray format. All the tv shows as well. Hell I even have the ewoks movies. Never did read the books or the expanded universe but it's on my to do list just don't know where to start

• Love 3

I like it, but not a huge fan.  I think because I loved the original 3 movies and then the 'new' ones just didn't quite do it for me.  There was something about films in the 70s / 80s... they felt different.  The characterization was more intense. Or maybe it is just I was young and unjaded... and more willing to believe.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

HUSH WOMEN>> we NEVER talk about that Ewok movie or..the other ONES>>>>I have read a few books, but my heart will forever be with the Orginal ones. :) I will have to post all the in costume and events pics i have.  Such a blast. 

If your going to read the books Goddess/Moony, I can find out what are the best to start with for you. 

Edited by Ren
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, Rapture said:

I know way too much about the EU. Made Disney's non-canoning extra painful.

Agreed.  There was so much that changed when Disney took over.  I'm not saying that they're doing a bad job, but so much just ceased to exist when the destroyed all the old canon.

Huge fan.  No closet.

The original trilogy was magnitudes better than the prequels, but the animated Clone Wars series did go quite a long way toward redeeming what the prequels destroyed.

• Love 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...