Advice please

hirondelle

I feel like we need a health and fitness area, to cover mental and physical health, diet exercise and whatever, trying to determine scale of interest and preferences.

Would you prefer:

a) an area with several forums (dividing, diet / exercise / mental health for example)

b) themed threads in a single forum in one of the existing forums (presumably Myst)

c) a single forum for 'general health' with a sub forum on 'diet and exercise'

d) other (make a suggestion)

• Love 2

I think diet and exercise should be seperate from anything else.  For one, the obsession over such things simply isn't good for MY mental health. I know, for many, exercise is like their religion, but I find the obsession just as unhealthy as being nothing but a couch potato and eating crisps all day is - it's simply the other side of madness and self-physical abuse.  The whole topic should be contained so that the fit-bit people can enjoy their masochistic torture away from the rest of us.

It would be good to have a health forum for those of us who suffer from both chronic physical and mental conditions.  Could be a spoonies thread for those of us who suffer from some form of chronic exhaustion. Various threads for different conditions.  Various threads for different mental disorders. 

• Love 1
  • Thanks 1

OK so we are voting for a 'Diet and Exercise' forum and a 'Mental Health forum' - preferably as far from each other as possible? ^_^

Does anyone want to suggest a title for Mental Health forum?  I will call it mental health for now, but it seems a bit bland.  If you have something else you prefer let me know.

• Love 2