What are you reading at the moment?

hirondelle

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have recently finished the Night Angel trilogy by Brent Weeks.  Great books. This is the second time I've read the full series.

Currently I'm reading The Well of Ascension by Brandon Sanderson.  I read the first book in this series and loved it.  This is the second book in the series, and so far, it's just as good.

13 hours ago, Timberwolf said:

I have recently finished the Night Angel trilogy by Brent Weeks.  Great books. This is the second time I've read the full series.

Currently I'm reading The Well of Ascension by Brandon Sanderson.  I read the first book in this series and loved it.  This is the second book in the series, and so far, it's just as good.

Weeks is fantastic.  Have you read the Lightbringer series?

Sanderson's Mistborn series is great, too.  The first trilogy is amazing, but my favorite book in that world is The Alloy of Law.

Just finished Legend by David Gemmell.  An excellent work.

Just started a re-read of Gardens of the Moon by Steven Erikson.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Lightningfall said:

Weeks is fantastic.  Have you read the Lightbringer series?

We've read the first book in the series, and I plan on reading more as soon as I have an opportunity, but just in the middle of something that I want to finish before I pick that one up.  :) 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

It feels like it has been a while since really picking up anything, but last couple books I read were

Lake Silence- Anne Bishop 

Twilights Dawn- Anne Bishop

ive been slowly picking at Les Miserables, but I really need to reread Sword of Shanara trilogy, since it’s been years and years

• Like 1

I just started Ready Player One by Ernest Cline.  We watched the movie the other day, and I loved it and it inspired me to read the book finally.  We've had it since it was recommended by one of our favorite YouTubers, but I just hadn't read.  Loving it so far.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I finished reading The Last Samurai.  It was really good.  I liked how it transitions from the mother telling the story to the son telling the story.  His journey is a great story with bits of humor and bits of sadness.  I recommend you read it.

Now, I'm reading Sex, Drugs, and Cocoa Puffs by Chuck Klosterman (ISBN: 978-0-7432-3600-3).  So far, it's really interesting.  I've read one other book by this author, Fargo Rock City, which I enjoyed.  

• Like 1