What are you reading at the moment?

hirondelle

Sex, Drugs and Cocoa Puffs was pretty good.  Not his best writing, but I enjoyed it.

I'm now reading Full Moon - Book 2 of the Dresden Files (ISBN: 0-451-45812-5).  So far it's good.  I really enjoyed the first book, and this is a good second book.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Timberwolf said:

Sex, Drugs and Cocoa Puffs was pretty good.  Not his best writing, but I enjoyed it.

I'm now reading Full Moon - Book 2 of the Dresden Files (ISBN: 0-451-45812-5).  So far it's good.  I really enjoyed the first book, and this is a good second book.

I've read the Dresden Files, and really enjoyed them.   Just wish the next one was out already.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
10 hours ago, fox said:

Hold Me Tight (Johnson)
The Seven Principles for Making Marriage Work (Gottman)

After a conversation earlier I am reading 'Domination and Submission: The BDSM relationship handbook' which is very similar to the journey you are on maybe ;)

• Love 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/23/2018 at 5:59 AM, hirondelle said:

After a conversation earlier I am reading 'Domination and Submission: The BDSM relationship handbook' which is very similar to the journey you are on maybe ;)

Legit loling. 🤣 Because TR00!

...and also I just picked up the first Harry Dresden book to read for the (I think) third time. Because I NEED FICTION NAO.

• Like 2

On 6/23/2018 at 7:59 PM, hirondelle said:

I'm also reading this book.  It's really good so far!

I'm also reading Here Be Dragons.  I'm liking it a lot.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

A guy I play hockey with asked if I liked this author, Allen Eskens, who happens to be from Minnesota.  He read a book, and brought it to a game for me to read as well.  So far, I'm only a few chapters in, but it's pretty good.  Set in the Twin Cities of Minnesota, so it brings back lots of memories.  I'm really enjoying it.

The Life We Bury - Allen Eskens - ISBN:978-1-61614-998-7

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, fox said:

I just really love the title of this book.

AND. I'm dying at our side by side right now. That's some funny shit, right there.

Right it's like we are on the same journey in the same boat but looking out of difference windows. I'm like "ooohhh fishes" and you are "OMFG ROCKS". 😍❤️

Not saying I'm looking through the 'right window' or anything... The fish probably have poison barbs, because LIFE FFS 😉

• Haha 2