What are you reading at the moment?

hirondelle

Rocks were uninvited and came at a bad time. I said "HEY! THERE ARE FUCKING ROCKS, LOOK OUT" and yet, shitty captain steered right for them and smashed the goddamn boat. Heh. So now I'm trying to understand that psychology of rocks. 🤣

Edited by fox
  • Sad 2

FYI "HEY THERE ARE FUCKING ROCKS" caused unseemly chortling on public transport. I hear ya @fox. Uninvited rocks and invited fishes are in no way comparable and I fear had I experienced what you described I would have been sorely tempted to mutiny and leave the captain stranded on the aforementioned rocks with EXTREMELY limited provisions. 

• Haha 2

11 hours ago, hirondelle said:

FYI "HEY THERE ARE FUCKING ROCKS" caused unseemly chortling on public transport. I hear ya @fox. Uninvited rocks and invited fishes are in no way comparable and I fear had I experienced what you described I would have been sorely tempted to mutiny and leave the captain stranded on the aforementioned rocks with EXTREMELY limited provisions. 

And almost two years later, that is closer to where I am. Now that my brain is much more clear of fog and cobwebs.

And this conversation. Has damn near made everything worth it. ;) As I said elsewhere, I'm hella amused.

• Love 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm currently in the middle of two books.  The first book is the second Mistborn book called The Well Ascension.  I'm really enjoying it!  

The second book I'm in the middle of is Letters From Thailand, which is set up like a Chinese businessman who moved to Thailand to make his way and writes letters back to his mother.  It's really good.  I'm really enjoying this as well.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/19/2019 at 10:06 AM, Timberwolf said:

I'm currently in the middle of two books.  The first book is the second Mistborn book called The Well Ascension.  I'm really enjoying it! 

Sanderson does good work. I'm glad you're enjoying the book.

The Emperor Mage

The Woman Who Rides Like A Man

Storm Glass

Daybreak

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...