Hiiiii ~does a happy dance~

SoulDragon

Hi all, it's been so long ~huggles everyone~

It's me SoulDragon/Soulie from The Netherlands.
I really LOVE the theme of this place, it's beautiful, don't you dare change it Dom!!! ;)

I'm so happy this place is back! Only recently i figured out i should surround myself with "good/nice" people again, so this is perfect timing.
You may not agree that you are good/nice people...but in my book you are! XP
How nice facebook etc. also may be, you hardly have real conversations there, that's why we need forums ;p.

Nothing much has changed for me i think, well i should be working these days instead of studying. I have my own home since a few years, and living together with my dog and cat. You might remember Krovikan, well we broke up more than a year ago, but have now a much better relationship as very good friends.
My hobby's have changed allot, but that's something for later, otherwise i won't have anything to talk about.

Well, i'll start looking around now and comment on almost everything hihi...

Edited by SoulDragon
  • Love 3

Hahaha, i'm not sure it's your cup of tea LOL
But yeah, i was planning to post it in the writers forum, but i haven't reached there yet.
Doing one new forum a day and keep up with the rest for the sake of catching up...or something along those lines xD

I'm actually thinking of buying a big tablet so i can read the forums in the evening also when i don't feel like starting up the PC and sitting at a desk, the other reason is to watch video's on it (that's the only thing i'm using my current small tablet for)...so i'm not sure if those two reasons justify me spending money on a new tablet hihihi

• Haha 1