The palace of Light and Dark

Aliea

Appears outside of the palace and smiles as the gates open. It had been far too long since she had been home.

"It is good to be home." A voice sounds behind her and she turns to her sister.

"Liea"

"Aliea." The two hold the others eyes for a moment then smile and hug.

"Come on, I'm sure people will arrive sooner or later." Taking her sisters hand she walks through the hates and into their home.

Edited by Aliea
  • Love 2

/ a mist swirls and thickens gradually / almost imperceptibly / until she is there / and once she is there she is so present / so very material / one would find it impossible to imagine she never was/

/she looks around / inhales deeply as if savouring wine/

fresh air, well this is different

/she makes her way through the gates / up the path / to the palace/

As they walk Liea stops letting go.of her sisters hand.

"Liea?" Aliea asks with a frown.

"Hiro." Liea beams.

"Ah. Go, she is on your side after all."

Liea winks then disappears only to appear behind Hiro, wrapping her arms around the woman's waist she places a gentle kiss to the Goddesses neck.

"Hello my beauty."

/she closes her eyes and leans into the embrace / so vulnerable out here / she tries to hide it and clears her throat /

so... I appear to find myself homeless, and some how... other

/she turns to face Liea and smiles confidently / she hopes it is confidently /

Do you have a spare room? Until I can sort myself out...

/her voice fades / suddenly she feels weak / she tightens her legs so they don't fold under her /

Frowning Liea places a hand against Hiro's cheek before pushing her fingers into the Goddesses hair.

"Of course we do. I have my own personal wing, it will be more to your liking I think. As for your home, what has happened to the Underworld?"

Keeps an arm around Hiro as she leads her deeper into the palace grounds, heading to her wing.

/ Leans against her friend as they walk slowly through the palace grounds /

It's quite a story Leia, and terribly painful.

/ looks around vaguely confused for a moment / shakes her head /

Would you mind if I rest first and tell you later?

/ reaches the palace and looks gravely into the woman's eyes /

I should tell you one thing, before I enter your home.

I am no longer Hiro

~

[bed time irl lol]

• Sad 2

"What?" Liea asks as she simply takes Hiro to a room with a single thought and lowers her gently into a black velvet chair. Kneeling on the floor she looks up at the woman who had been her sister in law at one point, her inspiration to be as bad as she could as well as being true to who she really was.

"What happened?"

[Night hun x]

~the sky darkens as clouds begins to stir, the winds begins to howl as they pick up speed. Lightning crashes and the sounds of battle can be heard coming from the sky. The flash of lighting shows the shadows of two winged people locked in battle. Every time their swords clash thunder rumbles and lightning flashes. Finally a blinding light flashes all across the sky and the storm disperses. As the sky begins to lighten a body can be seen falling out of the sky. A man clothed in white leather pants and boots, a golden belt around his waist, a white linen shirt covered in blood, a golden baldric across his chest and a golden sword held tight in one hand. One wing coming out of the right side of his back, and out of the left side only a piece of bone protruding. His long red hair matted with dark blood. He crashes into the ground in the hills close to the castle, dust rises and a crater surrounds his body. He’s still alive but barely breathing. His Swird fell out of his hand after he crashed landing close by. A dark figure swoops down and lands next to the body. A dark and twisted mirror image of the body lying on the ground. Pale translucent skin, jet black long hair, dark red eyes, and bat like wings. A long two handed crimson sword in one hand. All dressed in black leather. He smirks at the body and in a cold icy tone he says:

“I told you brother, darkness always triumphs over light...”

~he kicks dirt in his face and grabs the golden sword. The man on the ground tries to get up to get his sword but passes out from the effort. The dark figure flyes away with his crimson sword on his back and the golden sword in hand. The one winged man’s breath is shallow and ragged as he lies in the crater. A soft rain begins and a soft rumble of thunder can be heard in the distance~

(bare with me it’s been a while 😋)

• Haha 1

A bright wing rises from one l sisters shadow, as it's matching black one rises from the others, they are still for a moment before both are joined by half a struggling skeleton. Each half of the skeleton, only half out of the shadow, looks up at the goddess before it.

"Now that's not right. Unless you are very tall. If so bravo."

• Haha 1

A swirl of existence transcends time as a rift appears and from it's depths a form comes through.  A being neither light nor dark but something in between.

The form is clothed in a black lace dress with two thin silver chains encircling it's waist. The ends of which hang alongside the length of it's left thigh.   The form steps toward the light of the castle.  Once castle's light touch the form it shows a feminine figure before it.  

The female form looks around at it's surroundings at a loss.  Then the form's semi light and not light disappears.  What once was in her is lost.  The female buckles to ground pale and weakened but when the light hits her form there is no mistake that it is now a mortal woman.

Aliea looks up as Liea disappears watching the battle unfold above her. Frowning she leaves the Palace grounds, her eyes never leaving the battle until a single figure falls to the ground, the vibration of the impact felt a heard probably by everyone of the island.

As she walks light wraps around her and she appears seconds later next to the fallen man as another fly's above and away just as rain starts to fall.

Frowning she lifts a hand, a bubble appearing around herself and the man, who as she got closer, seemed to have wings, or at least on wing. Kneeling she looked over the broken body before leaning forward, placing her finger tips of her left hand too his forehead and those on her right hand to his chest. Closing her eyes she let her power flow into the man, let the light that she held within her find what was hurt and try to heal if she could.

Liea watched Hiro as she lost her fight to stay awake, her eyes closing and within minutes she was in a deep sleep. Sighing she stood, gently lifting the light woman into her arms and placing her on the bed. Sitting next to her she gently brushed the womans hair back before placing a kiss to the pale temple. Standing she leaves the room, closing the door quietly behind her before looking down at her shadow then at the being that had appeared.

"And you are?" She raises and eyebrow at the being before walking to the large open window that looked down at the courtyard watching as staff rush to a woma that had collapsed.

~Aliea, what is going on?~

~i Don't know.~

~Hiro has passed out, she tells me the Underworld is gone. Another has appeared in the courtyard, and i have some entity attached to me.~

~I am healing, or attempting to heal a fallen angel.~

~Has Heaven fallen as well?~

~I am unsure. But they seem to be gathering here, so we shall help.~

~Of course we shall.~

Looking back at the being that came from her shadow she tried to size it up, to feel it out, but she got nothing from it. "If you wish to talk, then come with me/"

With that she turned and made her way down to the courtyard.

Selena rushed to the woman as she fell. Kneeling she gently turned the woman onto her back and searched for life. Finding a pulse she turned to her brothers.

"Take her to the fountain." She ordered as she stood, making her own way to the fountain where a group of soft plush chairs sat. Pointing to a chaise lounge she directs them to place the woman there while she fills a cup with water. Turning she makes her way to the woman when Liea appears from one of the stair wells.

• Love 2

The left half was bound Aliea's shadow as the right was to Liea's. Indeed though separated both halves continued to move as if together, as if the individual himself was unaware of being split, indeedpf anything being wrong except only being a skeleton from the waist up. "She doesn't look so well." The left half pointed at a woman that wasn't with Aliea, as the right half did the same but to man that was there. "And neither does he. You should do something about that."

Liea walked out into the courtyard heading towards Selena and the woman led on the chaise loung.

"And what exactly do you think we are doing?" She asks the half skelenton.

Reaching Selena she lets her power flow towards the unconsiouise one probing her to find what was wrong.

Aliea opened her eyes to look at the being that had appeared with her.

"Leave." She orders. Her black rimmed silver eyes narrowing.

"I'm afraid I don't know. I'm not a healer. I can enhance, make flesh and bone more durable. Muscle stronger. I can even magnify energy. So a drop in the bucket becomes a tsunami if you'll excuse the expression. But never heal. I wanted to learn. But not many are willing to teach." The skeleton crosses it's arms. "As to your request I'm bot sure how to. I think I meant to arrive here.....at least I hope so. I can't think to well without my brain."

The skeleton grips it's skull as if pained. "Halves? Separate? No that can be right. No no I am one. I am he." The skeleton begins to mutter incoherently. "You must be mistaken or....or lying.... I....there must be way to.....oh!" The skeleton stops. Sounding rather pleased before shattering, self destructed. 

Silence reigns for a moment before a voice clears it's throat "My deepest apologies your ladyship. I'm not entirely sure what happened there." As the voice speaks an obsidian life size puppet appears, and begins filling with darkness. "Its rather embarrassing to be honest. That's never happened before."

The darkness forms a body, the puppets head reshaping to take the form needed. His face handsome and blemish free, his hair messy but well kept. The puppet pieces forging his clothes. A curious combination of the two goddesses outfits. Tight black pants and boots, trimmed in a soft white, and a smooth white tunic, accented in black with a tribal design on the back representing the two.

"Mmm not normally my style but I like it." He looks at the ebon skin of his hands and meets Liea's gaze with his own violet eyes.

Liea raises an eyebrow as the entity breaks apart then holds still as she waits. When the voice sounds she turns to where it came from and watches the being starts to appear once again, this time in a solid form that shifted and changed until it settled and before her stood a man perfectly formed. As the violet eyes found her black silver rimmed ones she tilted her head.

"Much better, and you are?"

"My name is En Rapture de Nocturnas at your service. Yours and your other half's, an apology of sorts." As he bows his body language is formal, a familiarity with royalty and military decorum evident. "Its not really my name but I've never met anyone who can pronounce It, even I can't and it's my name." 

Liea let herself relax slightly. "You will have to forgive my sister and I, it would seem a lot is going on and we are yet to fully understand it."

She looks at the woman Selena was still seeing to, her touch on the woman not as yet reviling anything. "What brings you here?" Her question directed at Rapture even as her eyes travel down the unconscious woman.

Edited by Aliea

~the man stirs when the woman touches him. Flowers grow all around the body and the crater. Life begins to happen around him. Small creatures of the forest start coming out of their hiding places and look at the woman kneeling by the man. His breathing shallow but steady~

Turning back to him she looks him up and down before holding his eyes. "The underworld has gone, I am unsure why but I have it's ruler here, we also have a fallen Angel, I do not know if that means Heaven has also fallen. But the palace will always remain, that might be why you came here, here all are welcome."

Opening her eyes as she feels life returning she looks up finding the animals from the near by forest gathering around them both but their eyes were on her alone.

Looking down at the man she notices his breathing evening out as well as colour refining to his skin.

~Can you hear me?~ She asks directly.

Edited by Aliea