The palace of Light and Dark

Aliea

"You're safe. Just try to stay relaxed, I'm healing you but it is taking time."

She allowed a stronger flow forum through her hands, but still she went slowly just in case he started to reject her efforts in healing. She had found she couldn't heal as well as she once did, her separation from Liea had caused difference in her healing ability, something to do with her not having the same amount of dark power that she once had. She knew Liea also had the same issue, they also found their personalities had changed. Liea kinder, were as she found she could be colder when needed.

Looking down she took in the man's wing then his blood covered clothing. He look like an angel but she was still unsure if he was or not. "What happened?"

~his eyes open and looks up at the woman touching him, feeling the power course through his body healing, repairing, mending his body from the inside out. He smiles at the woman. He speaks softly as he is still not fully recovered~

Thank you for your help my lady

~he tries to get up but a searing pain comes from his back, His eyes go wide at the realization of his condition. He sits up and tries to reach for his power finding a void where the burning light used to be. His hand goes immediately to his baldric and the sword was missing~

No...

The woman breathes steadily with no evidence of harm if anything it seems a sleep has taken her with an unnatural swiftness.

The air around the form wavers as the last of the rift's essence leaves this realm.

A jolt of the woman's mind and Body streaks through her. Until her eyes opens and sees another figure near her. A blink and we are there in her.

"No! I am. I am." A silence trails after her soft voice is heard. Another and she comes into her awareness.

Looking around she, we, I see. I see water. Water flowing from a cup. From a fountain near by to the two, three entities nearest me.

"Who am I?" Am I, I?" I pause and focus on those near me they are two two female entities. Women, in a garden?  A courtyard?

"Are you, you?" I lean forward feeling a need. A need to hold my arms around my knees. The world is spinning. I know something is lost. Did I lose it? Did we? "It's lost. Me, myself, I. These words I know I do not know how I know. Help. That is a word too."

I look up at the women and become sadden.  "Sorry, I know to say sorry to you." I look at my hands But, why am I sorry?" I breathe softly, tears begin to fall. "I, I is sorry. I am sorry. Sorie." I look up hopeful, "Do you know I? Me? We?" My mind runs in circles, nothing is coming to me. So, I sits silent. Waiting for the two entities to speak. 

My mind drifts. Illusion, Magic, Tricks. Confusion settles in again.

~he begins to stand up as he slowly fold his one wing behind him. He offers his hand to help her up~

Something that can affect reality itself is missing.

~he tries to hide the concern from his face~

I need to be whole again soon...Is there a place where I can rest?

As the woman comes to she pauses with the water and just watches her as she starts to talk, not making much sense but making it clear that she had no idea where she was or who she was.

"It is okay. You are safe." Selena looks up to Liea as the goddess steps closer, she bows her head slightly. "My lady."

"So formal Selena, please, here is more your home than mine." She smiles at Selena's obviouse shock, but says nothing of it as she turns her attention to the mysterious woman.

"Welcome to the Palace my dear. As Selena has already informed you, you are safe here."  Sitting next the woman she smiles, her black eyes softening. "Can you tell me anything of yourself?"

Taking the offered hand she stands and once again smiles. "Thank you."

Brushing herself off she turns and points to the palace. "There is my home. You are welcome to rest there for as long as you wish to. All are welcome here, including those of the dark." Turning back to him she takes in the one wing. "Who took what you seek?"

*Tears fall, as I shake my head.* "If we know nothing then I am nothing."

I look at my form. "Something Lost.", 'But, I is found.' 'I is now.' "We-" She gestures to all and sees a new form near. 'We are all, I knows.' I feel quiet and calm with the woman and a man? Yes, that is a man. But, nearest woman, She is light, no the light is in her. "We are we and I am I, yes?"

The word Name calls something to my mind. Then nothing it is gone, "It's lost"

"Is I name? My," I hesitate, "No, I am nothing. What is Name when I is name."

My gaze wonders to the light then to what is next to the light.  The word darkness comes to my mind. " I am not light.  I am not dark. I am." I shake my head of the thoughts crowding in. Words shifting becoming things called sentences. Pictures becoming forms. It doesn't make sense but I know them. "I know some. But nothing else. Something else is gone. My name? I don't know. I know now, that's I don't know." I look up at the company around me. "Light and little light then he is dark little dark.", I pause as something feels familiar I gesture at them and then at me repeating what I said to myself. "I am not light nor dark. You are. I am not."

Frowning as the woman talks she gently takes one of her hands. "I am not a child of Light, I am shadow, I am darkness. But I will not harm you." She looks at Rapture for a moment. "I feel he may be both but I am not sure." She looks at Selena and smiles. "Selena is pure, she is light."

She turns to the woman and pushes back a stand of hair. "You are like me. I can feel it, you may not know who you are but darkness àis a part of you. Does that help at all?"

Edited by Aliea

~thoughts run through his head trying to figure out how to explain such a mess in a shirt amount of time. He tries to stretch his wings, pain shoots up from his back reminding him of his loss~

Well that is a long story but to put it simply, I took what was missing, not me as in the physical embodiment of my light but my other side, my darkness, my shame, my hate... we were once one now we are two...

~he looks at her with his dark blue eyes hoping she understands~

As he spoke she couldn't help but smile, lowering her head slightly and shaking it.

"Believe it or not I know exactly what you mean." She laughed slightly as she looked up. "I might be able to help you with your wings, but I will need my sister's help."

Holding out a hand she looked at him with a soft expression. "Come, I can take you to Liea and I think when you see her you will undeestand that you and I are the same. Oh and I am Aliea."

I am confused, my eyes are showing me things I do not understand. Light where there is dark and dark where is light. Are they one?

When the woman speaks I understand she speaks with authority over those present the man is neutral to her presence but still near.

"I do not know,' blank confusion,' But, I will try to let it help."

I move sitting up more before trying to stand. There is a weakness inside a feeling of something lost.  I use slow movements and sway slightly but I can stand. 'I do this and know it. We speak and I know it.'  I hold my hands up and see a vision of touching, hand to hand. "I can touch and I feel it.•

I move my hand to the center of my chest. "I feel nothing here." I touch my head and 'I feel but know nothing here.' More words, more understanding of this learning inside. 

'We can try to be. I will try. I, is not my name. No name. Woman, here." Something completes itself inside.  "Can I be dark, yet not?" It clicks, there is a yes. A recognition but nothing more. I want to move to be with these entities, people, yes friends? No strangers, but friendly? I smile with an instinctual reflex  "Can I be here for now?" A brightness fills my eyes.  A warmth inside spreads.  Happiness, I knows this feeling it's called emotion.

"May I begin here?" A familiar question one after an introduction. My smiles wanes, "May stay here with no name?"

/ she awoke, suddenly and completely / she was in a strange room / a memory of a woman, or was it two? / confusion / 

who am I?

/ she sat up and looked around / her eyes reached around the room with her eyes for memories but noting came / head down she looked at herself / dark clothing / it was hard to look at / something exuded from it, something disgusting /

/ she wondered if she was a butcher or someone who worked in an abattoir because despite the obvious veneer of wealth her clothing reeked of death /

who am I? am I guest here or is this my home?

/ compelled she rose and started to peel off the stinking clothing / hoping one of the rooms contained somewhere she might bathe / suddenly the most important thing in the world was too be clean / 

• Love 1

As he take her hand smiles, light wrapping around the two of them causing the crater to fade away. 

When the world comes back into view they are stood in a large courtyard area, the centre dominated by a fountain made up of dolphins in various states of flight, looking as though they had leaped from the ocean.

Around the fountain several chairs and sofas were ready for anyone wishing to relax in the sun.

Still smiling she turned to look at the people around in the courtyard, her eyes going to Liea who was sat upon a chaise lounge next to a woman who even from here looked to be in distress.

"Liea?"

As her name was spoken Liea looked up to find Aliea with a man with one wing looking a little worse for wear. 

"What is going on?"

"I am unsure. Who are our guests?"

"This is Rapture." She indicates the man stood close by "And this woman has no memory of who she is. Her memory is so thoroughly gone even her speech has been hindered."

"Hiro?"

Liea sighed shaking her head slightly. "She is asleep. I fear something has happened that is putting the balance of things out of sync, yet i see no clear indication of which side is weakening."

"It would seem both are. But why and how is yet to be understood." She turns back turned man she had healed. "This is my sister Liea. We were once the same, we shared a single body and we ruled as one. But our difference caused a split allowed by Chaos himself, he is our father and he tore us apart and upon doing so changed us both. Liea is the goddess of the Dark I am of Light yet we both have darkness and light in us. So you see, as I said before, I am very much like you and understand what you might have gone through.

Edited by Aliea

~as they appear in the courtyard he looks at his surroundings and takes it all in. He looks at the people in the courtyard. His gaze stops on Liea, his blue eyes seem to intensify as he listens to the interchange between the sisters his focus never leaving her~

Goddess of Light and Goddes of Dark thank you for welcoming me into your home.

~gives a formal bow~

My name can not be pronounced in this tongue but I was once known as Moonhawk. I apologize for my present state but there is much more to this than you know of yet. I did not know there were others like me.....

~crumbling pain is felt throughout his body, not fully recovered and out of stregth the man collapses forward his head smacks the ground and his world goes black~

Aliea goes to chatch Moonhawk as he falls but she is not fast enough and can only watch as he falls to the ground and knocking himself out. "Damn it."

Going to the ground she starts to push him onto his back when more hands help, looking up she looks into her sisters eyes. "I need you to help me heal him." She watches Liea as she looks over the torn wings, one of whic was totally missing.

"Rebuilding his wings will take days possinly weeks."

"I know."

"For now we can simply keep him comfortable and heal the body, then the wings."

"Okay, help me with him." Together the two of them get Moonhawk onto one of the sofa's. Once done Aliea turns to Liea about to speak when Liea lifts a hand and places her fingers to Aliea's chest.

"Do the same."

"Liea..."

"Right now, in this moment we need our full strength. Just do it and when it is done we shall return what is ours."

"Do not go all bad on me." Liea simply smiled as Aliea lifted her own hand and placed it to Liea's chest. At the touch the silver around Liea's eyes faded, leaving nothing but darkness. As for her own eyes she knew the black would have faded leaving the pale silver blue that was once their true colour.

"So, we are once again connected."

"Yes, but never will we be one and the same. You just now have accsess to my powers and i to yours. I will not abuse it."

"Nore will I." With that Liea turned and went back to the others while Aliea turned back to Moonhawk and this time without any worry to her strength she started to heal him.

Standing at the large window Draven watched his mothers as they spoke. It was still strange for him to see them apart, to have two rather than one, but at the same time is was nice, to have Liea free to be herself and for Aliea to have the chance to do what she had always wanted.

Folding his arms over his red tunic, his black hair blowing slightly in the breeze he suddenly smiled as heat warmed his side.

"Good morning Alana."

"What is going on?"

"Mothers have a lot of injured guests." He turned to look at his sister, still blown away by her beauty. Her skin was pale, flawless in everyway, her hair was a mix of blond and red, each colour in various shades. Her eyes where a brilliant orange colour, so unlike his totally black ones that even took up the white of his eyes. His demon father had also left him with two small horns, as well as a tail. it was only due to being the son of a goddess that allowed him to look more human than demon, if his mother had been mortal he would have been a fully fledged demon.

"Also, there is someone in there." He turned and pointed to the door behind them. "I have no idea who, but Liea wouldnt have put them in her personal rooms if they were not important.

"Lets go see." Alana whispered turning to the door, her clothing floating slightly, the fabric of her red dress moving simply due to the heat she constantly gave off.

"'Lana...we should let them rest." His sister rolled her eyes at him then walked to the door and knocked.

/ gazing into the mirror / lost in thought / 

I am still hirondelle, physically at least.... 

/ she turns to admire her body from all angles / long jet black hair with a slight wave / skin like silk, the colour of milky coffee / athletic figure, the body of a killer / she winces and feels a thought slip away from her / although she feels no connection of self to this physical form she can she enjoy possessing it / 

If I am she, why do I feel so different?

~ a knock on the door ~

/ startle / in the underworld hiro was never alone / how does the rest of the world handle privacy / if one is in a room naked and one hears a knock what does one do? / hesitation /

/ decides... and once decided nods / eyes on the door reflected in the mirror - she keeps her back to it and speaks clearly /

enter

Waiting for an answer to come Alana turned to give her brother a cheeky grin. The two of them were near enough inseparable, Draven had been there from the beginning, looking after her while their Mothers did their thing, either fighting each other or off fighting for the good of what ever side needed it. She never understood their need to keep balance, after all she was far too much like her father, wild and free and unable to stay still for more than a second. But Draven was calm, he kept her feet on the ground while allowing her the freedom she needed, he also gave her the love she craved.

Aliea found it hard to be around her, her looks so much like that of her father that it broke her when she was near. As for Liea, She liked Alana because of her power, after all she could burn a world in a second and so Liea loved that destruction that she held within herself, but she however did not love her the way Aliea did or the way that Draven did.

As a voice spoke from the other side of the door she turned to it and opened it slowly. Pausing as noticed the woman standing naked before the mirror she frowned then moving her hand behind just behind her she indicated for Draven to join her.

"Hirondelle?" Alana turned to her brother as he said that name.

"As in Prophets wife?" She whispered, Draven nodded then stepped into the room but rather than heading to the woman he went to a set of double doors that led to a wash room.

"I am sorry for disturbing you, we wanted to know if you needed anything." It was a lie, but the woman was not to know that. 

~as the powers of Aliea course through him. Healing him. The sense of dark power mixed with light made something spark inside him. His connection to his brother reestablished immediately as if the bit of darkness flowing through him helped. He can see through his eyes he can sense the wind beneath his wings, he can feel the sword of destiny on his hip. He longs for it, he needs it he will show the world darkness will rule! His eyes snap open now a dark ring around his blue iris. His breathing was quick but controlled. The connection now gone. He looks at the lady and smiles warmly~

we need to stop meeting like this

~his voice has change, where normally it would be a tenor like tone, it is now deeper and defined~

He has it and now he knows I’m still alive and here. I need to prepare.

~he begins to sit up, feeling emptiness where the light should be was still so confusing for him~

Her eyes snap open as Moonhawk speaks. His eyes had changed as had his voice but he was the same.

"You need you stop passing out then." She smiles.

As he speaks about preparing she lets the smile fall, her eyes becoming serious. "You need more time to heal, your wings will not be so easy to rebuild as the rest of you was." 

~Smiling at her he begins to reach for her hand and stops instead he begins to rise~

Thank you for your concern my lady but there is no time. As much as it pains me not to be able to fly and feel that part of me whole again, he now knows where I am. His madness for ending me will take over now and whatever plan he had is now second to it. He will be here as quickly as he can and he will cause chaos and destruction. There is no stopping him now that he has both halves of the sword. I will explain more in detail soon. I need a room with positive flow of energy. I need to reignite my light. I need to begin the process of getting back to being one.

Seeing his aborted move she frowns but says nothing about it.

"Okay, I have a place that will help." Standing she turns to Liea. "Someone is coming."

"Shall I stall?"

"Please. I shall be in the tower." Liea simply nods and Aliea turns back to Moonhawk. "Come." She holds out her hand again. "I would walk there but if time is of the essence then I shall take you straight there."