The palace of Light and Dark

Aliea

Liea automatically reached out as he stumbled slightly, her hand coming into contact with his arm. At the touch she froze slightly before lowering her hand.

"Come I'll show to a room." She went to turn then stopped, instead she was waited to see if he stumbled again before heading into the palace.

"Red?" She asked again before drawing more power from herself and allowing herself to become solid. "Oh Red."

As gently as she could she turned him, allowing his head to rest on her lap while she ran her fingers through his hair, her power flowing gently through him, allowing him to heal.

"Easy my friend." She quietly ordered as he tried to move.

"I don't know why you are here, but people have been arriving disoriented, either not knowing who they are or why they are here. Something is happening I just don't know what yet. 

What is the last thing you remember?"

~the sudden brightness that filled the room reminded him of how great and vast the power of the Light is, at the same time he knew that the darkness was just as powerful. he smiles apologetically and bows his head~

I apologize my lady. I mean the goddess no harm. Her realm was my home for a time before my separation. However she might hold some answers that we need during this time of chaos...

"Unfortunately Hiro has no memory of herself, my children are with her right now and she has no idea who they are. After you and all our other guest are settled I hope to help her."

She smiles gently.

"Another has arrived, a very dear friend of mine. He was the God of Heaven, wether he still is, is yet to be determined. I'll be bring him here shortly, maybe he can help answer some questions and also help with your brother."

The rarity of all these entities from different sides of the spectrum arriving here either hurt or with no memory is no coincidence. Something is happening, something that might have happened before yet it is coming again. 

The god of heaven you say? I wonder if he is still the same....

~he reaches out through his bond and senses his brother. His rage still burning. The desire for destruction, of obliterating him, he can also sense how much his darkness has taken from him and since he has been holding the sword how the light has been affecting him.~

~he senses his brother through the bond and how much power he has been able to regain. He smiles to himself realizing what it is to come and how he will savor the defeat of his light~

Edited by Moonhawk

"I agree, but I can not see it. I've searched as has Liea and yet what ever is causing this remains hidden.

I worry for my world's, though they will do just fine without me, what is to become of them it this thing also targets them?"

Sighing she closed her eyes for a moment regaining her composure before looking up and smiling slightly. 

"I am sure we will get to the bottom of it."

• 3 weeks later...

"You are very kind."  Dazen accepts the touch reluctantly, as if not accustomed to being touched.  Then, resolved, continued to follow.

"My apologies.  It has been some time since I was of a form that had such sensory input.  It will take some time to adjust to the sensations."  There is a brief pause.  "I seem to be making that excuse a lot."

• 2 years later...
20 hours ago, Aliea said:

((Is anyone about who wishes to play? Quarantine is boring and need some creative input!)) 

(I would love to...don't know how much time I can dedicate during day time trying to save our company, but I can make time at night)

On 4/3/2020 at 1:15 PM, Aliea said:

((Is anyone about who wishes to play? Quarantine is boring and need some creative input!)) 

I'm so sorry @AlieaI'm doing so much content writing for work at the moment I don't think I have anything left for creative writing here. Still around to post updates and share love though. 

• Love 1