Timberwolf

Welcome back home.  We're so glad that you decided to come back.  We have missed you something fierce.

If you're new here, that's awesome!  We're so happy to have you here!

Feel free to post here and let us know if you've changed your name, who you are, where you're from, all the interesting little bits you want to share.

I'll start.....

I'm Timberwolf, T-wolf, Wolf, Dom.  I'm originally from Minnesota, but I've lived all over the U.S., I've lived in Chiang Mai, Thailand, and right now, I'm living in Bangkok, Thailand with my Air, The Goddess, @hirondelle

We are looking forward to hearing all about you and spending time with you.

• Love 3

Hewo

I'm Moonhawk/Moony/Alex/BigRed/GB. I'm originally from Hato Rey, Puerto Rico. I currently live in Miami FL and the two founders of this place are family that I have never met in person but hold dear to my heart. So happy we are back! Now off to cause some mayhem 

Edited by Moonhawk
  • Love 3
  • Haha 1

OMG Oldies coming outta the wood work..DB!!!  

@wlf...protect the innocent my ass..you corrupt the innocent. 

@Timber...EVERYONE can just forget about him....snickers. OO HEY Dom... How ya doing??? Thank you darlin for sending the IM. Hugs n licks.  Wait what am I thinking.. hahaahaaa

LF an Moony... I love ya guys. whispers like the wind...bbaaahwhwahaaah...Hugs. :): I am just such a smart ass.

Edited by Ren
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Hello

Im Lilyrose/Kat/Kristen. I was formerly known as badkittie but I have grown a lot since time has past. From Pennsylvania area. Have two boys youngest recently diagnosed with autism. Oldest at the top of his class. Things have been looking up in my life since I was last around. I have missed everyone very much. So glad some old and new friends are here. Missed you all.🤗😆

• Love 3