Timberwolf

Mirbiggs. Also known as mirbiggs. I'm a nine thousand year young entity that loves torture and knowledge.  I enjoy cooking shows and long walks in the beach.  I've sired more children than all the Asian countries population and killed more thralls than natural disaster.  

Really though I'm from Oregon.  Building a family and I work as a hospitals bitch.  I love my life. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Mirbiggs said:

Mirbiggs. Also known as mirbiggs. I'm a nine thousand year young entity that loves torture and knowledge.  I enjoy cooking shows and long walks in the beach.  I've sired more children than all the Asian countries population and killed more thralls than natural disaster.  

Really though I'm from Oregon.  Building a family and I work as a hospitals bitch.  I love my life. 

Stabs him in the back...My HUSBAND...YOUR ALIVE....Glad your doing good. 

1 hour ago, fantasymom said:

Moony!!!!!!!

~snuggles him up proper-like~ :x

FM!!! Heather...Now we are complete. Everyone is back where we all belong. 

• Love 4

Walks in to a gathering in the Woods. Smiles and swoons faintly at the realty of this magical home away from home coming back again.  The Goddess's gift still fresh on my lips as The Wolf's howl sends a thrill of pleasure down my spine.  Leans weakly against a tree and sighs happily.

Welcome home everyone! I have truly missed all of you dearly!

IMG_1339.JPG

Edited by Kethlia
Kethisms
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 1