Timberwolf

12 minutes ago, hirondelle said:

Oo we are glad you (and your avatar) is back too

I am good FN, how are you?  I think we  need a big catch up :glomp:

Lol, I keep it in case of emergencies!  I'm good, busy trying to juggle life! Richard is currently playing football.  6 an 0! Super proud of him! We have practice 2 days a week for 2hrs a pop and games every Saturday.  Plus working full time,  being a single mom,  trying to keep my boyfriend happy with his allotted time. Plus I'm really happy even though I'm busy!

• Love 3

34 minutes ago, FireNymph said:

Lol, I keep it in case of emergencies!  I'm good, busy trying to juggle life! Richard is currently playing football.  6 an 0! Super proud of him! We have practice 2 days a week for 2hrs a pop and games every Saturday.  Plus working full time,  being a single mom,  trying to keep my boyfriend happy with his allotted time. Plus I'm really happy even though I'm busy!

That's awesome... Well done Richard! :crazy_bouncy:

Where are you working now? Are you still doing photography on the side? 

• Love 2
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, hirondelle said:

That's awesome... Well done Richard! :crazy_bouncy:

Where are you working now? Are you still doing photography on the side? 

I work for an small Internet company we're a Whisp type internet.  I really like it there. I do photography when I get time which isn't that often. 

• Love 4

4 hours ago, Tika said:

~waves~

It's been so long since I've been active on a forum I'm not sure I even remember how to do this...  However it might be good for me to interact with other human type peoples other than my family or my job I've kind of isolated myself lately.   I see a lot of familiar names here.  I can't even remember what names I've gone by other than Tika (Or some version of that) being my most common and first way back when.

Tika!  Next time I'm in Wisconsin we'll have to meet up again. I'll try to be less awkward. :P

• Love 2

*smiles wide and nuzzles Kethlia with the cuddles* 

"My hands are quite good, it is true. Especially when they are used to give affection in the forms of hugs or massages. I won't mention the other ways, yet." 

*smooches the side of her head, then leans over to nab another enchanted glass of wine from the air, offering it to the sweet friend* 

"But really, it is a true blessing of the Gods to have such a wonderful place to come home to."

• Love 1

@Kethlia

Nods and releases the wineglass, letting it poofing back into nothing. "I have not yet tried soul energy, and you are sure it does not harm the owner? I have known a few energy vampires in my time, and while they can be useful with overly-excited people or with helping others sleep, I am not a fan of them." Smiles and tilts head, "please, you will have to give me an example."

• Love 1