Timberwolf

6 hours ago, Tika said:

~waves~

It's been so long since I've been active on a forum I'm not sure I even remember how to do this...  However it might be good for me to interact with other human type peoples other than my family or my job I've kind of isolated myself lately.   I see a lot of familiar names here.  I can't even remember what names I've gone by other than Tika (Or some version of that) being my most common and first way back when.

A name that is not easily forgotten! Welcome back :D

• Love 2

~waves~

Hi everyone

It's been quite a while since I've posted on any forum.

I was Dweia back on PI and on NL too I think, though I can't remember whether I changed name to Elpinoinë there or not. Anyway, it's great too see so many from the old days ;)

Life is good her in Denmark, with my awesome husband, a couple of kids (boys) and a job I like. Got fired from my last job 1 1/2 years ago while on maternity leave with the youngest, but that was just the kick in the butt I needed to go find another job. Luckily I had one before my maternity ended :) 

Enough of that. How is everyone? 

• Love 2

8 hours ago, Lightningfall said:

See what happens when you leave, the olds just waltz on in.

5 hours ago, Death said:

~A sudden mist engulfs the realm, and the familiar stench of brimstone sweeps across the plain~

Thank you my lovlies, It's good to be back!

Welcome back @DeathI believe I met you in NL 1.0 or 2.0 briefly.  May the shades Love up on ya as the souls scream around ya.

Edited by Kethlia
  • Like 1