Head Count: who is missing?

hirondelle

@MaleConfessor, the reason I didn't mention you, because off the board, @hirondelle and I had already discussed it, and she said she had invited you.  :D  So you were actually thought of, and remember fondly.  

And, since I wasn't fully awake when I commented in the other thread

Bounds over to MaleConfessor, pouncing on him, huggling and licking him.

Welcome welcome!  I'm glad you made it back!

I sent it on 29th September MC so you haven’t really had time to forget. But I sent it to the old email I had for you from a previous version of the NL... we have been closed 4years and only just reopened. It is possible that you no longer use that email address, Not wishing to make public your private info the address I used had the word ‘snowboarding’ in it. :)

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, hirondelle said:

I sent it on 29th September MC so you haven’t really had time to forget. But I sent it to the old email I had for you from a previous version of the NL... we have been closed 4years and only just reopened. It is possible that you no longer use that email address, Not wishing to make public your private info the address I used had the word ‘snowboarding’ in it. :)

Probably why I didn't get it, I only check it about once every 2-3 months

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/27/2017 at 8:37 AM, Danuki said:

'Fraid Jin and I had a huge falling out a while back.  Don't expect that one to be here while I am.

So many long stories there.

Yeah - we sent invitations / emails to the contact details we had for both of you and so Jin had plenty of time to stake their claim on the Northlands before you got here... but you were the one who chose to sign up. We are grateful and we missed you. *huggles*

• Love 1
  • Thanks 1