OC thread

Aliea

Here we talk about characters and plots.

So that being said were do we all stand with our characters? I am keep my Aliea and Liea as separate people as that is a big part of their history.

However I need to know one thing. @Lightningfall how does Liea stand with Shadow? Asking because when we last played she was pregnant with his child. So was wondering if they were to move forward as before or rewrite history. X

9 hours ago, Aliea said:

However I need to know one thing. @Lightningfall how does Liea stand with Shadow? Asking because when we last played she was pregnant with his child. So was wondering if they were to move forward as before or rewrite history. X

I'm thinking we should start fresh, but I'll leave that you to decide, it is your place after all.

keep posting ya'll - act like hiro is sleeping or sthg, lol... I am obviously not opening the underworld again, but she will find herself and start a new realm.. all you need to know is she will wake up, she will work it out (with your help) and there will be no underworld, and she isn't evil anymore (sorry I just don't want to be evil)  she (we tbh) doesn't know what she is yet though - so it is still in the air... 

I would kinda like it to be like old style PI where everyone had there own thing and we all visited each other: The woods, The Eyrie. Tenchi. What have you..

• Love 1

I honestly don't know what will happen when I write. Though I know I had too many characters before. If the Woods comes back I can bring back Yumi the little squirrel.  Otherwise I may start off with an everyday type of character and see what happens.  The one in the palace of light a dark is similar to Twilight from the old NL but I do know about playing a God again it became god modded to easily and I lost interest. So we'll see I guess.

@hirondelleI was just wondering how to proceed now I know :) ty.

You all will have to bare with me with regards to my writing. It is not at it's best atm but I am to work on that :)

As for god modding @Kethlia it is hard, but I have learnt to have my Characters have flaws and weaknesses and to stick to them otherwise it does become to easy to just say 'I am a god nothing can stop me!' After even Glory in Buffy had her weaknesses ;)

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Kethlia said:

Hardly. Though you have my thanks for such praise.  I have my kethisms to fix after all. But, writing with everyone continues to show more paths into wordsmithing than solitary writing and or reading could do for me. ;)

This is so true and though I have written so many stories numbering at over 200,000 words I find I get a bit stale with my writing and this is when I get the evil writer's block!

• Haha 2

right so, i have many many charcters espically when it come to the palace.

so intros: Aliea, she is my good side, the side that loves and cares, but do not mess with her family or her home.

Liea, of Liea, she is my wicked side, she is also the one i love playing the most. At one time she and Aliea were the same person, just two sides of a coin, but when NL last exsisted one became two and now Liea and Aliea are seprate beings. They are both just as protective of their family and their home and together they are a force not to be reckoned with.

Selena is the head of the palace house hold. She comes from the ocean, her people are shape shifters and their home is under the sea in a city protected by a bubble of sorts. It is a place not visisted often but it is there. Selena is Aliea's and Liea most trust servant and firend.

Draven. He is Aliea's and Liea's eldest child. His father was a demon who was set upon Aliea by her brother Prophet so Draven is half demon half God. He is a quite boy, keeps mostly to himself unless Ko decides to appear once again.

Alana is Aliea's and Liea's youngerst child. She is the Daughter of Orden, the god of fire. He had been banished by a being more powerful than him and he has yet to return (would love for Leigh to come back!!!!!) So Alana is a fire god, she is impulsive and she spends most of her time with Draven.

So i wont play these charcters all at once, because way too many but they are and if you are intrest to talk to the three sub charcters just let me know.

oh and to explain, remember Aliea and Liea where once the same person, this is why the children belong to the both of them.

Any questions just ask :)