OC thread

Aliea

12 hours ago, fantasymom said:

~squishes Ren, just because~ :hug:

not sure how that got there..lol.

21 hours ago, hirondelle said:

keep posting ya'll - act like hiro is sleeping or sthg, lol... I am obviously not opening the underworld again, but she will find herself and start a new realm.. all you need to know is she will wake up, she will work it out (with your help) and there will be no underworld, and she isn't evil anymore (sorry I just don't want to be evil)  she (we tbh) doesn't know what she is yet though - so it is still in the air... 

I would kinda like it to be like old style PI where everyone had there own thing and we all visited each other: The woods, The Eyrie. Tenchi. What have you..

I just read the Underworld...I remember Ogre fondly when I have a Guinness. The grand times with the lovely Vxyen and always that damn throne everyone was after..wwahhahhaa....:diablo:

They Eyrie...hhmmmm.. 

Well it seems my former Twilight goddess wants a mortal remake and I am quite new to playing a character that does not know who they are after having known moments before. So bare with us. I may be her creator but as often happens the life given to my creations makes them their own living breathing entity out of my control.

Edited by Kethlia
  • Love 2

The palace of Light and Dark;

I hope she comes to soon. Though she will not remember her goddess part, I know she will like both sides of light and dark. She may have a Sight to what is opposite within limit.

But, if you want we may create for her a name here.

I feel her coming to terms with her inherent knowledge but any part that links to divinity is blocked to her. 

In my mind I have left behind not only Twilight but also Lillith as well. So she can not be as she was. And she feels very pliant to my hands.

I can see her looking at me with an empty gaze that is still expectant.