It's me!

hirondelle

I don't know about you, but I have missed this place. Maybe @Timberwolfand I are fools for doing this again, but it's for us this time... I mean we missed everyone, we missed having this place.  Northlands the blog just didn't cut it.   And I feel like I am older and wiser - I can do a better job of this... so I am hoping you give me a second chance. 

*sinks into her chair and waits for the others to arrive*

• Love 5

Yes, we sure as hell did miss it.  A few people followed us over to the Northlands Blog, but I was never really happy with it, and the forum on it was terrible, and I just didn't like posting in there.  There was just something about this place.  @hirondelleand I loved it so much.  I'll write a blog post about it sometime. 

Love you all!

• Love 4

8 hours ago, Lightningfall said:

It's completely ridiculous how much I missed this place.  Thank you so much for bringing it back!

And, @hirondelle, you can have as many chances as you want!

You are very welcome, thank you @Lightningfall

8 hours ago, Moonhawk said:

~lightning crashes......

yeah im think I'm done with that entrance. 😂

Thank you guys for making this again. It's wonderful to be home! 

@Moonhawk subtle and discrete as ever - good to have you home my love

5 hours ago, Phoenix said:

Thanks for bringing it back. Maybe I'll actually blog more than once a year this time....

@Phoenix Thanks for returning my dear, I hope you are keeping well! I was thinking the same, I have been pondering an audio blog - Northlands only.  

4 hours ago, Ren said:

Slinks out from the darknes....GODDESS!! uh you just had to bring the WOLF too!  I am happy you guys brought back home! 

Hey @Ren lovely to have you back darling, we missed you so much

7 minutes ago, Rapture said:

*Rises from the shadows behind the goddess' chair.* Looks like the cores starting to come back.

Giggles @Rapture it looks that way... unless you mean the Irish singing group in which case I hope not! Welcome back sweetheart.

• Love 2