School.

fox

Also. School. Do we have any students?

I have a BA English, from a looooooooooooooooooooooooong time ago, but I've entered into part-time student status once again and am taking a history class (The History of Childbirth and Women's Bodies - because of course I am) and a social work (just an intro) class. I'm thinking maybe I'd like to pursue graduate studies, so I'm dipping my toe in the pool.

Anyone else? :) 

• Love 2

I'm not studying right now, but I'm looking at doing a BA in TESOL (Teaching English as a Second Language).  It will help me later. I think.  I can do it spread out during our holidays, or I can do it on evenings and weekends.  I was going to start during this break here in October, but as we just got a bike again, I've decided to put it off until maybe my big holiday in April.  :D 

• Love 1

32 minutes ago, Timberwolf said:

I'm not studying right now, but I'm looking at doing a BA in TESOL (Teaching English as a Second Language).  It will help me later. I think.  I can do it spread out during our holidays, or I can do it on evenings and weekends.  I was going to start during this break here in October, but as we just got a bike again, I've decided to put it off until maybe my big holiday in April.  :D 

Oooh! That's wicked, Wolf! What a cool BA to be able to take. I love that. ^_^

• Love 1

@foxYeah, kind of, lol.  I'm only doing that, because they way they break up the payments works well for us.  I've looked at a few different courses over the time we've been here, and it's hard because they are quite expensive, and I have other priorities money wise.  Also, from what I've heard, this course has just recently been internationally recognized as an international BA.  :D 

Uuhm, well i'm not sure if it counts, but i'm doing an online self study Korean (language).
Only started seriously about 2 months ago, before that i've been searching for a good way/place to learn (even the "Korean for Dummies" book didn't work for me :o).
Now i've found the perfect place with the learning method that works for me, and it's going very well, since yesterday i can follow an entire conversation in Korean (as long as they use the things i've learned so far hahaha). It was part of the lesson, to finish of level 1 lessons, there are 9 levels in total.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1