Seven more hours...

Phoenix

:roffles:I laugh at you all complaining of the heat. :roffles:  You need to come here and see what heat can really be like.  We are getting ready to head into our cool season, which I'm kind of looking forward to.  I think last year it was like for 2 weeks, but I'm hoping it will be like when I first moved here, which was like for a few months.  In Bangkok, it doesn't get that cold, something like 20oC (68oF), but when we lived in Chiang Mai, I remember morning at something like 12oC (53oF), which when you're riding a motorcycle at 7 in the morning with a short sleeve shirt on when you aren't used to that temp can be damn cold!  LOL.

• Love 1

Depends on where on the coast you are.  There are areas of the coast get super hot and muggy.  when I first moved here, the heat was a bit of a killer.  I never used to wear shorts, but now, when I can, I usually wear shorts, and I've gotten used to the heat a bit. 

22 hours ago, Phoenix said:

I couldn't do it. Isn't it supposed to be your spring or something too?

No we are still northern hemisphere so we are heading into our 'winter' (we call it cool season) but it just isn't very cool, unless as Wolf says you are in northern Thailand and then the altitude helps it get a little cool. Like the old colonial hill stations of India and Malaya. ;)

• Love 1

On 9/26/2017 at 8:20 PM, hirondelle said:

I'm sitting in a tropical country laughing at you 😂

Your such a tease...but I love you anyway..:hug:I think it has to do with that horrible women thing Menopause. 

Edited by Ren
  • Haha 1

UGH, be happy it's nice and warm...our fall season just started which means grey and rainy most of the time. :(

Aaah i remember South-Korea last year in high summer. so nice i loved it...give me some warmth any time;
around 35C / 95F you're just wet from sweat all over your body (surprisingly you don't smell sweat then).
It takes a few days and perseverance to get used to it though, and some days it was hard to go do something physical,
one day we actually sought refuge in a museum, i hate museums, but the airco definitely made up for it that day....LOL

• Love 1