- I’m going against my beliefs by simply making this post, but I felt I needed to say something.
- My thoughts and heart go out to the families and loved ones of the most recent tragedies.
- Yes, it makes me sick as I have children the same age as the most recent tragedy.
- I’m an American and proud to be one. I love my country.
- I believe in every American’s right to own firearms.
- I do think there is a need for stronger gun laws and/or stronger gun control.
And also, remember that this is my opinion.
I generally don’t watch or read the news any more unless I’m looking for something specific, because I feel most forms of news talk about is the bad things that are going on in the world. Now a days, you really need to search the news for something good. Very often it doesn’t even make the cover or breaking news if it’s good. It has to be something bad or tragic for it to be a headline or breaking news. Why? Because, it gets more viewers or readers.