Remembery

fox

I don't want to playact it. No "*" or "/" actions. (You can. That's not a judgement. It's just not something I can do. Right now, maybe anymore, I'm not sure.)

I've been thinking about a curious little fox curled up into a cinnamon roll ball in the corner of a field, near its forest border. The season is whatever you want it to be and the sounds are whatever you hear when you traverse a forested field. Foxy is dozing, though, and in their subconscious is the foggy thought (memory) of an onyx obelisk. It makes me smile a bit.

Tomorrow is his anniversary. Like two years ago (below), I'm not sure where to write this. I'm sad because I haven't been able to talk with him in more than nine years (nine fucking years), but I'm happy that I still get to talk to (at) him. I've thought about him a lot this year. I've missed him a lot this year. I've loved him a lot for more than a decade.

I do, Sugar. I miss you so damn much. A lot of the time. You will never not be at the front of the line, promises promises. Thank you for that, by the way. I never said thank you for that. I don't think I knew how much it meant to me then. I don't know that I still do, fully, now. I know that I'm crying now, so I should wrap this up before words get more blurry. 

I just love you, ogre. So fucking much. 

(Look at that fucking face - below. How beautiful was he, holy moly. We were so lucky to have known him. I am so lucky to have known him.)

On 7/25/2019 at 10:08 PM, fox said:

I don't know where to write this. It makes me sad - I actually surprised myself with a pretty great session of tears, I thought I was done there - but I can't be sad for the experience of him.

Today (for me) is ogre's anniversary of passing and I miss him. He will always be a love of my life. He will always be at the front of the line. And I will always regret not hugging him. (Look at him. He is so, so beautiful.) So I'm really, really sad. But I got to know him. I got to chat with him. He was one of my people. He was genuine and kind and fierce, and I am really, really happy that I knew him. 

I miss you, honey. Always, and so very much. 

Image result for guinness cheers

• Love 2

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...