Ai Generated Stories

Kethlia

Would you use an A.I. generator to write?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Would you use an A.I. generator to write?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe
    • Finally a sledgehammer for my writer's block!

I've been using AiDungeon to generate stories for a world I created on the spot to test the Ai responses. So far, its been fun editing its responses to fit my views. I also leave additions that create a spin to my story. I have needed to fight to keep my "player" as the story's pov otherwise it puts my responses into a new character.

I've also thought about its use with blogs, chapter fillers and possibly helping me correct my bad writing habits.

What are your thoughts and opinions?

20230301_224844.jpg

Edited by Kethlia
Lol, forgot something...:p
  • Like 1

https://play.aidungeon.io/main/worldStart?worldPublicId=ca6d0945-9aaa-44a3-90b4-6981f8c2eca9

So, to really start this writing topic off. I've post a link to a world that I threw together and have used the ai program.

I've learned to use Story replies to keep dialog, setting and improved ai generated text that follows the storyline. You can use Do, Say, See, but I find myself editing the responses more.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

It's just my damn luck that I finally start a writing career and this stuff immediately shows up to threaten my obsolescence. 🙄

I've been messing around with AI for a few different things, and I really do think learning how to prompt an AI to get what you want will be a marketable skill in the future. I'm just glad I'm learning website design, so that I'll at least know how to code around copy even if it's an AI writing it and not me.

• Like 1