TNL Discord Server?

Kethlia

*Smirks and enters with mischief in my violet eyes and wickedness in my smile.  Pausing to bow to my beloves and beloveds.*  I pray you are well, my dear family.

I have to see if my hollowed home as its roots spread into the Discord App,  as I've begun writing again and miss the general camaraderie of my NL family near and far.

I am currently a part of Promise of Lingyun Clan Serverx2 but know that I would love to test my written skills against my NL family if they wished to join me there in an NL Server of our own.  *Laughs* I am also using another persona name on Discord, Zan Heng-zanheng if you're looking for me on Discord.  Let me know who you are as I'm still screening and absolutely wary of Internet horrors and Murphy's Law could be-s

*Winks*  For a male-based persona who hasn't given his RL info away in the game and in those servers except to a select few.  I've been enjoying seeing the reactions and stories around him.  Though, *Wicked Smile* my appetite stays the same in certain prose or poetic pieces.  I'm learning how to adapt the character through continued interactions with others.

ZanZi 2.png
^One of my A.I. generated art ideas for Zandt Urgos a Mafia variant of Zan Heng the Ancient Chinese Physician. V

Zan PoL Studious 2.jpg

Edited by Kethlia
  • Love 1

• 5 weeks later...