Whatcha drinkin'?

fox

11 hours ago, Timberwolf said:

That sad thing, here in Bangkok, is that they have but a ban on the sale of alcohol.  The good things is, @hirondellewent out and bought me some beer the day before and I have a number of bottles of alcohol to drink.

Why have they banned alcohol sales?

• Sad 1

• 1 month later...

Bourbon. Bourbon. Bourbon.

UGH. Hah! (I keep worrying about this, but last weekend was the first time I had a drink (well. Three, but only one a day) for weeks. But FOR ME this is increased alcohol consumption. Not coping, though. Can't. I have the kids too much and I refuse to drink when they're in my house.

(Ugh. My mental health is shit right now.)

• Sad 2

• 2 months later...

tumeric decaf coffee

I tried making golden milk but it was gross.  However I had a ton of turmeric paste I didn't want to waste so I put a spoon in a cup of coffee and it ain't bad.  Hoping that tumeric will help with the inflamation that comes with having adenomyosis.

• Haha 1

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Usually it is the vagueries of suppliers that dictate the selection of imported sodas. I'm guessing they tested it in the Thai Market and it didn't do well enough to sustain. People did enjoy using the bottles as eye grabbing accessories on tuk tuks / cones / vehicles though hahaha.

images (48).jpeg

http://mountaindewbottle.blogspot.com/2014/01/mountaindew-bottles-hanging-at-back-of.html?m=1

• Haha 2

40 minutes ago, hirondelle said:

Usually it is the vagueries of suppliers that dictate the selection of imported sodas. I'm guessing they tested it in the Thai Market and it didn't do well enough to sustain. People did enjoy using the bottles as eye grabbing accessories on tuk tuks / cones / vehicles though hahaha.

images (48).jpeg

http://mountaindewbottle.blogspot.com/2014/01/mountaindew-bottles-hanging-at-back-of.html?m=1

Yes they did!

• 1 year later...