Neil Gaiman TV

fox

Good Omens

American Gods

Anyone else watching?! 

LOVE them. Love. Especially Good Omens. I should think obviously. I mean Gaiman, Pratchett, TENNANT, and Sheen. Like. That wasn't ever going to fail. And the Who hints and tributes have been super fun, also.

American Gods I'm not quite finished, but almost. I LOVE Mr. Nancy. DAMN Orlando Jones does a beautiful job. And Mad Sweeney. So much love. It's a joy to watch. A fucking joy.

On 7/2/2019 at 11:41 AM, fox said:

Good Omens

American Gods

Anyone else watching?! 

LOVE them. Love. Especially Good Omens. I should think obviously. I mean Gaiman, Pratchett, TENNANT, and Sheen. Like. That wasn't ever going to fail. And the Who hints and tributes have been super fun, also.

American Gods I'm not quite finished, but almost. I LOVE Mr. Nancy. DAMN Orlando Jones does a beautiful job. And Mad Sweeney. So much love. It's a joy to watch. A fucking joy.

Hey @fox, we've watched some of American Gods, and really enjoyed what we've seen.  That's another one we need to get back to.

I watched American Gods.  Not bad.

I haven't watched Good Omens, but I did see an article that said that a bunch of people, like thousands, asked Netflix not to make another season.  Netflix, of course, agreed.  The problem being that Amazon Video made it, not Netflix.  I laughed and laughed as I read it.

• Like 1

On 7/10/2019 at 7:05 AM, Lightningfall said:

I watched American Gods.  Not bad.

I haven't watched Good Omens, but I did see an article that said that a bunch of people, like thousands, asked Netflix not to make another season.  Netflix, of course, agreed.  The problem being that Amazon Video made it, not Netflix.  I laughed and laughed as I read it.

Image result for good omens netflix tweet

❤️

😂

• Like 1