Writers Group

Timberwolf

Writers Group  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Should we start another one?

• Yes
    • No

I know we have a number of writers here, and I think it would be interesting to help each other write some more.  So I thought I would like to start a writers group again.  I have a few ideas.  We could use a picture, and everybody write something based off of that picture.  We could do topics.  I think we should have a time limit for how long we have to write.  We don't want it to be too long, I was thinking maybe two (2) weeks.  If you have any suggestions, let me know.

You know I’m in 😁 

Could we cycle through who poses the topic? Or have people submit topics/prompts/pictures to you and you give maybe a choice each time? 

It could also be fun to be quite specific about medium or just give a single prompt - it would challenge some of us to step out of our comfort zones. 

• Love 1

We have options.  We can cycle through people to post a topic, for those that want to post a topic, or they can be submitted to me and I can post new ones.

50 minutes ago, Redly said:

It could also be fun to be quite specific about medium or just give a single prompt - it would challenge some of us to step out of our comfort zones. 

That's what I was thinking.  :) 

• Love 1

On 8/11/2019 at 10:18 PM, Timberwolf said:

Thank you both.  How long should we give each writing period?  

NO IDEA WHATSOEVER. 🙃

1 hour ago, hirondelle said:

We are all rusty AF. I know I am, I think @foxhas still been dabbling 😉

Dabbling, but still teh ub3r rusty. I mostly just write stream of consciousness therapy bullshit.

• Love 1

• 3 weeks later...