Coronavirus blues

hirondelle

• 2 months later...

How is everyone doing? Sorry I haven't been around, it has been a weird few months, but I am feeling better than I have in aged so I thought I would check in on you alls.   You know how it is when you are feeling low you don't wanna spread it around becuase you fear you are going to become known as that sad girl.

Anyway.

Thailand is virus free - but we arent letting any tourists in.  It is kind of perfect, I just wish I could visit my mum.  But if I left I would need 2 weeks quarantine in each direction and possibly wouldn't be allowed back.  Actually my company just announced if you get stuck outside your country of work because of COVID you are immediately placed on unpaid leave.  :(

• Love 1

• 2 months later...

I keep forgetting most things right now.  Been 8 months Friday since i've had any real in person social contact or been into the offfice, with a minimum of another 2 months, and more likely another 5-6 before we start to go back.   im badly out of shape (hard to find the time or energy to exercise =P) and im just really tired of being in the house with my parents.   Once i get out of debt (gonna take a tad longer, cause of a short bout of depression where i overspent on stuff i dont need =P ), I'm seriously thinking about trying to find a job in europe, so I can get a big change of scenery and get away.  Other than that, not doing to bad.   I've become a lot closer to some online friends who stream on twitch, and its helped me keep what little of my sanity I still have =P

• Love 2

• 1 month later...