Tabletop Simulator

Timberwolf

• 1 month later...

Honestly,  I've become both picky and spoiled when it comes to games, rpgs, fps, pvpves, survival,  open world, building homes, farms,  grinding mats and rss.  Family and friends in party and in game.  I know I'm searching for the perfect escapism in a game.  Ideally, one with a character who isn't restrained by class, skills, gender or species.   A world that evolves around game playstyle, choices, and environment.  A story that's non linear yet reactive to npc and environment.  And lastly an end game that's the beginning of my own story that blends into the world and people within the game.   P.s. and not to mention cross platform from comp, console and mobile.

Edited by Kethlia
Missed a sentence, lol
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/5/2021 at 5:32 PM, Kethlia said:

Any mobile ideas to play game with friends in your phones? I hear couples playing games together is special niche. 

@hirondelle and I played a few farming games together.  I've played a few sports games with friends.  Some are OK, some not.  What kinds of games do you want to play, @Kethlia

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...