What are you reading at the moment?

hirondelle

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, Kethlia said:

Webtoon comics.  It sucks that I can't enjoy the unlimited kindle books now that you can't purchase them on mobile app, and mobile internet through the amazon store.?

I thought you could purchase online and then send them to your device.  It was just you can't purchase through the app because Amazon don't want to give the platforms 30%?

• Confused 2

I've finished reading Summer Moon: Quanah Parker and the Rise and Fall of the Comanche Tribe by S. C. Gwynne, a really good historical book about the rise and fall of the Comanche tribe and about Quanah.  If you're into history, I recommend this book.

Now I'm reading Nonviolent Communication: a language of life by Marshall B. Rosenberg, PhD.

• Like 1

On 11/21/2022 at 1:04 AM, hirondelle said:

I thought you could purchase online and then send them to your device.  It was just you can't purchase through the app because Amazon don't want to give the platforms 30%?

I'll give it a try through my laptop internet. I keep getting sent back to the purchase options when I use my mobile web.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...