What are you reading at the moment?

hirondelle

• 3 weeks later...

@Clarissa what an awesome book! The series was quite an accurate portrayal of the book and it’s humour. I was happy with it. I’m not sure I’d have chosen better actors to play Crowley and Aziraphael. 

@icewlf I like the title - what’s the premise? 

Just finished Circe. What an interesting take on an old myth, and written so well. 

Moving on to The Way of All Flesh by Ambrose Parry. Not my usual type, but still. 

• Love 1

Right now:

Sealed by Naomi Booth

Over the past couple months:

The Heavens by Sandra Newman, This Is How You Lose The Time War by Amal El-Mohtar & Max Gladstone and California by Edan Lepucki

Amazing how much easier it is to read when you cut back from watching an obscene amount of TV to only a silly amount.

• Like 2

On 8/13/2019 at 8:38 PM, Timberwolf said:

This sounds really cool.  I will have to check it out!

The description in the store sucked me I so I bought it, then found out my brother had won a prerelase edition in a giveaway =P.  It was really good.  I started it on a Monday I think and finished it like Thursday (while working full days). Just couldn’t stop reading.  

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Since last I posted here:  Twinkle Stars 1&2 (manga, dropped the series as I didn't love it), Waiting for Paint to Dry - Lia Mack, The Ghost of Blackwood Lane - Greg Enslen, Flash - Tim Tigner.
Just started Sixth Cycle - Darren Wearmouth + Carl Sinclair

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...