What are you reading at the moment?

hirondelle

• 2 months later...

Cold Front, Parenting is weird, The 100, Day 21, Homecoming, Murder over easy, Muffin but murder, Chicken murder soup, Murderoni and cheese, The Deliverer, The Gatekeeper, The Reckoning, City of Bones, City of ashes, City of glass, City of fallen angels, City of lost souls, The bane chronicles, City of heavenly fire, Chain of gold, Chain of iron, Chain of thorns, Tales from the shadowhunter academy, The red scrolls of magic, The lost book of the white, Lady midnight, Lord of Shadows, Queen of air and darkness, Manhunt, Ghosts of the shadow market, Our missing hearts.  

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

The Sorceress Transcendent, Kane: A Humorous Supernatural Thriller, Shadow Runner, Echo of the Evercry, Dark Woods Deep Water, Wolf on the Wild Side, The Look, The Brother, Camp Zero, Poster Girl.

Most of these books I got to read mostly before publication date and for free in exchange for a review on Netgalley.com. It is pretty neat and I am excited about the other books I have been approved for waiting to be read.  

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

spells for forgetting  

eight limbs

Project ARKA: into the dark unknown

Baby Bank

The Boyfriend Candidate 

Yellowface

Lady Tan's circle of women.

did you hear about Kitty Karr?

Witch King

The killing dance

Five survive

the boy from the woods

Secret daughter of the tsar

A lesson in vengeance 

Someone else's shoes

Birnam wood

kill joy 

Midnight is the darkest hour

the Walled City

Those I completed between my last post and when they started me on ECT.

post ECT my focus and memory have been fucked, tried to read this one thriller, restarted it 3 or 4 times because I couldn't remember what happened.

post ECT I read

urban legends: strange stories behind modern myths. (A collection of short stories... I don't remember any of them now but hey.. I could read it

and a manhwa called 50 tea recipes from the duchess

currently reading

The giant bathroom book of the history of the world

And manhwa Solo Leveling